A: There are a few items we’ll need to ensure full reporting requirements to our funders at FEMA. They include the following:
- Pre-Test - Done via Qualtrics (Note: if you miss this before the training, you will still be awarded a certificate if all other requirements are completed after the training)
- Post-Test Score of 80% or greater - Done via Qualtrics
- If you got below this threshold, you’ll need to fill out a make-up exam which you’ll send back to us.
- Evaluation - Done via Qualtrics
- Course Dependent, but you may have other items like a web-based training (e.g. AWR-371-W) or some other materials (e.g. FEMA Damage Assessment Pocket Guide) that are required to ensure you’ve completed all the established requirements for the course.
We’ll be in touch with you before the course letting you know what we’re missing. If you’re not sure after, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation on what you’re currently missing.